Efficiency, Ease and Integrity
Before you do anything, get a professional assessment on your possessions. You only have the opportunity to sell your items once, so make an educated decision on which auction company best meets your needs. Put our commitment and reputation to work for you. Call us for a confidential consultation!
Consigning with Hess Auction Group is an easy process. If you have items you’d like to consign with us, those items can either be dropped off or picked up. You will get a personalized consignor number to help keep track of your inventory and all your items will be stored at our facility until it is time for us to sell them. Every time we include pieces under your consignor number in any of our auctions, you will receive an email or phone call letting you know.
Our Commission Includes:
- All unpacking, handling and display of personal property at the Gallery.
- All advertising including newspapers and mailed brochures.
- Preview day for weekly auctions and specialty auctions.
- Guaranteed payment to the seller. Payment made within 30 days following completion of the consignment.
- Computer print-out describing the items sold and the prices realized. Trucking services are available at an agreed upon rate. This fee is based on time, portal-to-portal. The proper size truck and man power needed is determined by Conestoga Auction and is scheduled about 3-5 weeks in advance.
Auction Days and Times
Auctions: Our weekly online only sales include table lots, general merchandise, housewares and middle level antiques. Antiques, Lawn and Garden, Appliances and Furniture sales are also conducted online only periodically throughout the month.
Specialty Auctions: Cataloged auctions are available for antiques and other appropriate items. Items are featured in a professionally designed catalog. We frequently use Live Auctioneers and Proxibid (live online bidding platforms), in conjunction with these sales to maximize the value of high quality items.
Conestoga Auction Gallery will not accept the following items as drop offs:
- Large Appliances older than 5 years
- Tube Televisions
- Common Household Kitchenwares
- Upholstered Furniture with Stains or Rips
- Dilapidated or Particle Board Furniture
- Clothing & Shoes (Unless Antique)
- Encyclopedias, Textbooks, Magazines
- Artificial Flowers & Seasonal Decorations (unless antique)
- Exercise Equipment
- Modern Children’s Toys
Any other items that are deemed unsaleable by the Auction Representative OCCASIONALLY some of these items MAY be accepted for consignment sales with prior approval by an auction representative.
Download this information here – Consignor Information Sheet